Monday, January 16, 2006

The Pigeon of all

These bloody pigeons! I have given up on them. They keep visiting my room early mornings, as if the balcony is made specially for them. I don't mind their intrusion to my room, sitting on the slabs or even on the roof of the cupboard inside my room. I will be at their service to keep the floors of balcony clean, so that they have no trouble shiting there next time. But, when it comes to the irritating sound they make all the time (somebody should tell them, if that is the way to attract the opposite sex, then they have a way to improve upon the production rate further, whatsoever), I loose my senses. I can't bear it anymore and have to rush to the balcony everytime. To my mishap, the rule of natural adaptation, considered to be the most sacred job in evolution, comes at the end. By now, they have adapted to all my moves and won't consider my efforts till the distance between us goes down to a few centimeters. (I don't know why this natural adaptation has not worked for me, or I should have been comfortable with them by now)


Any ways, now I have started pulling curtains all along the windows, since keeping them closed is not a breathy way to live in those asylums.

Today, an interesting thing happened. Despite all my arrangements, one smart pigeon managed to enter my room. And bang there! I started pushing it out, when it couldn't find a place to get out. I think they have a short term memory. It took me almost 2-3 minutes to succeed.

Think of this: In typical hindi movies (or sometimes even hollywood does it), to save oneself from the villain our heroin closes all the entry/exit points and assures that they won't be broken so easily. Now, comes the point. If somehow, villain manages to get an entry, what will our beautiful lady do? There is hardly any chance of her rescue, which she herself has confirmed in defense, sometime ago. So our defense system may become our impasse at times!

Great theme for a movie, isn't it ?

3 comments:

Hetal said...

tu kharrach khoop chhaan lihitos... marathit suddhaa lihitos ka?

Amit said...

Try formula number 1989: Sing the song "kabootar ja ja ja, kabootar ja ja ja". Hope it works!

Nikhil Joshi said...

Hetal
Vinod changla hota....vichar pahato karoon..bye the way aahes kuthe halli? disat nahis!

Amit
In that case, kabootar ki ghooterghoo is bearable