Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Repertoire

Today, finally when I had my laptop up and running well, I realised that my love for it was rather my infatuation. I now owe the latest of all, so to say the state-of-art technology based macintosh decorating my desk in my room, and I feel no better than yesterday, when I was the only person here (may be in this whole country) deprived of a laptop.

And why should I be surprised?...it is just a laptop...and not a piano....sometimes, to recognise your true love you should have a touch of infatuation....and, now I feel bad....my days here are coming to end......I will not be able to touch my love....my piano...for next few months...till when I come again....... will it remember me? my fingers?....or someone else, will make it smooth out all the memories of the moments we were together?

...... time will tell..... only time will tell.....hummm!

No comments: