Sunday, May 21, 2006

A bad time for a good news

First the good news:

The booth just in front of mine is assigned to a french girl, who is not that bad looking.....humm...she is good looking, to be honest...being a french, I have a fair chance to make friendship with.....I love french language.....particularly, when you know how to say "I love you"....Je t'aime baucoup!

Why is it a bad time:

The same day my boss arrives....and has been assigned a booth beside me ..... more over now both the bosses (Indian and Japanese) being happy with my work, expecting high from me ......will have to look sincere...more than I am!..... and sincerity doesn't allow me to meander around..... "the french fries are no good for health"...a recent survey says, in bold typo!

5 comments:

श्रीपाद said...

Let's hope that the French girl does not ask you to spell `beaucoup'. :-).

Nikhil Joshi said...

he he....mistake, sorry....

but, if going by spellings, I think no girl in the world (why only french) would love me...thanks to spell-checker in blogger.com :D

Nikhil Joshi said...

hey shripad, how about this:

"Love is not spelt, but felt" ...:D



am I not romantic?...though not accurate :D ?

श्रीपाद said...

Clever remark!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»