Thursday, December 15, 2005

Face off with life


Haah, this was not at all new. Only, that it takes a new form everytime. A couple of days back, I visited Haji Ali for the first time. The place was a complete disappointment. I bet, it looks much better in the landscape view. While, moving towards the entrace, there were quite a many beggars around, typical of a developing country with occupying pious cultural backing like India. What I liked about this lady was the immense optimism about her life (particularly, when this relation has not been successful till late). How can one expect, in such a diverse atmosphere, that someone will wait for her, fumble with his pocket for a penny and float it heartfully?

But, this is life and it is beautiful.

3 comments:

Hetal said...

Wonderful thoughts penned very nicely...

did u urself shoot that photo? its come out ral well... i liked the contrast of the woman trying to protect herself from the sun, and the vast sea... n the rising buildings trying to reachthe sky which holds the sun (am being poetic, so pl dont bash me up with ur Physics fundas, abt where the sun is!)

Amit said...

Good post!

Nikhil Joshi said...

yah, I did it myself. Thanks for your interpretation! really great....somehow I missed it!