Monday, February 27, 2006

Because...

You....It's you, and none in the whole world....., but you...and only you.....

you are my breath, my soul, my life.....you are my energy, my space, my time.....you are special....you are important.....always....

you gave me the glory...the importance....you gave me my value.....my inspiration....you made me famous....you made me.....myself

And now, who will care for you? Who will look at you, with the same affection I used to? Who will wake up in the morning thinking of you? Whose fingers will tremble for just a gentle touch of you? And who will keep you dancing and singing throughout the day? In the lab, in the corridors, on the sea shore, in the canteen at every meal, who will fumble for you?

I will miss you...and I know, so will you....we are made for each other.....perhaps, I never said this to you...but said it all the time for you.....you must have realised through our interactions......

I........I love you.........I love you, my synthesizer!

Because.......

On stage and always, you are important

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice love story, Wish you all the best...

By the way, Did you make your arrangements for the Japan trip?

S.

Nikhil Joshi said...

Hello Mr. Anonymous...

Thanks for your comments. It would have been great If I knew who you are.

Any way, I am leaving on this friday, 3rd March morning, arrangements are in developing stage....Wish my plane doesn't crash before landing :-)

samudrika said...

You fumble for your synthesizer in the canteen at every meal!
Either you have an invisible synthesizer or I am blind.

Or maybe following quantum physics, your synthesizer may or may not exist depending on who looks at it. Hmmm....

Nikhil Joshi said...

Samudrika

Ah...you are overestimating me...The day, I attain the perfection, that I don't need a visible keyboard, I will rejoice like hell....I fumble for it, because I don't have it there!

I am not good at heavy mass Quantum mechanics....I thought it was pretty classical, before...:-D